|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|“||What? something in my nose? Not that I really care.||”|
– Amalgam Ben.
Amalgam Ben is a fusion of Ben Tennyson and his original 10 unlocked alien's DNA causing a hybrid alien form that has the powers of them all.
Amalgam Ben had different parts of his aliens.
- Ben: Head
- Four Arms: Upper right forearm, arm count
- Heatblast: Lower torso
- XLR8: Legs, back fins
- Diamondhead: Left arm
- Cannonbolt: Upper right arm, body structure, right pectoral "eye"
- Upgrade: Lower right arm
- Grey Matter: Lower left arm, hips
- Overflow: Collarbone, left tube, top of left shoulder, Omnitrix symbol
- Wildvine: Neck frill
- Stinkfly: Wings, antennae
Amalgam Ben wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Amalgam Ben has the powers of all 10 of his original Omnitrix aliens, although the full extent of his powers have not been shown. It is also likely he has access to:
- Heatblast's pyrokinesis, fire breath, and pyro immunity
- Overflow's hydrokinesis, underwater breathing, speed swimming, underwater vortex generation, and ice generation
- Cannonbolt's sphere transformation.
- Four Arms' enhanced strength and sonic clap
- XLR8's enhanced speed.
- Diamondhead's crystallokinesis and energy redirection.
- Upgrade's technokinesis, elasticity, and space survivability
- Grey Matter's enhanced intelligence.
- Wildvine's chlorokinesis, tentacles, gas immunity, hypnosis immunity, regeneration, and enhanced balance.
- Stinkfly's slime projectiles and flight.
Due to his body structure, Amalgam Ben can find it difficult to balance himself in the air.
- In Riding the Storm Out, Ben causes the Omnitrix to malfunction by tampering with it and the Omnitrix combines the DNA of all his aliens and himself. Amalgam Ben then fights and defeats the Weatherheads.
- Riding the Storm Out (first appearance)
- Amalgam Ben is the first occurrence of an Omnitrix fusion between more than two aliens in the franchise.
- Amalgam Ben is similar to most of Kevin's mutations from the Classic Timeline, though it is an Omnitrix transformation rather than a mutation.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Alien X • Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|