|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
Amalgam Ben is a fusion of Ben Tennyson and his 10 unlocked aliens' DNA causing a hybrid alien form that has the powers of them all.
Amalgam Ben had different parts of his aliens.
- Ben: Head
- Four Arms: Upper right forearm, arm count
- Heatblast: Lower torso
- XLR8: Legs, back fins
- Diamondhead: Left arm
- Cannonbolt: Upper right arm, body structure, right pectoral "eye"
- Upgrade: Lower right arm
- Grey Matter: Lower left arm, hips
- Overflow: Collarbone, left tube, top of left shoulder, Omnitrix symbol
- Wildvine: Neck frill
- Stinkfly: Wings, antennae
Amalgam Ben wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
In Riding the Storm Out, Ben causes the Omnitrix to malfunction by tampering with it and the Omnitrix combines the DNA of all his aliens and himself. Amalgam Ben then fights and defeats the Weatherheads.
- Riding the Storm Out (first appearance)
- Amalgam Ben is the first occurrence of an Omnitrix fusion between more than two aliens in the franchise.
- Amalgam Ben is similar to most of Kevin's mutations from the classic continuity, though it is an Omnitrix transformation rather than a mutation.
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Overflow • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat||Hot Dog Alien • Glitch Fusion|