|This article contains information on games of the franchise and is non-canon.|
Powers and Abilities
- Attack 1: Hitting the enemy with his claws.
- Attack 2: He jumps slightly and he will headbutt the enemy.
- Special Attack: Jump medium high and stomp the floor, with yellow light.
- Attack 1: Spitting slime to the enemy.
- Attack 2: Stops in the air but not damage the enemy.
- Special Attack: Shoots a long wave of sludge.
- Attack 1: Shoots long range plasma ball from his mouth in straight line.
- Attack 2: Shoots short range plasma ball from his mouth but his attack goes up.
- Special Attack: Creates a big plasma ball and he can easily kill an enemy if walk over it.
- Attack 1: Punch the enemy with a powerful punch.
- Attack 2: Use his drill arms.
- Special Attack: Uses his drill arms and grows spikes when it hits the floor.
- Attack 1: Powerful punch to the enemy.
- Attack 2: Stomp the floor.
- Special Attack: Slide down.
- Before transforming into aliens, Ben doesn't have a "10" on his t-shirt.
- On Ball Weevil's mission, Zed was much smaller than her normal size.
- Part of Crashhopper's costume is white.
- Ball Weevil's size is larger than his regular size.
- Humungousaur's body is smaller. And his eyes are brown instead of green.
- Armodrillo's horns are shorter.
- Khyber's eyes are black.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.