Mulan III is the sequel of Mulan and Mulan II. This movie has elements of Grimm's (The Twelve Huntsmen), (The Book of Esther) and (The Woman Warrior). It stars the voices of Ming-Na Wen, B.D. Wong, Harvey Fierstein, Pat Morita, Sandra Oh, Soon-Tek Oh, Gedde Watanabe, Lucy Liu, Lauren Tom, Freda Foh Shen, Russell Wong, Dan Castellaneta, April Winchell John Cho, Bai Ling, Greg Baldwin, James Shigeta, James Hong, Mark Moseley, James Sie, Sab Shimono, Randall Dum Kim, Eddie Murphy and Frank Welker. Coming On June 5th 2026.
Synopsis Sửa đổi
A few months after Mulan II, Fa Mulan must help a Chinese maiden named Wei Hua to save her father Wu Takashi, who is imprisoned in Japan. Reluctant at first, (because the Chinese and Japanese hate each other), Mulan later agreed and convince her friends Mei, Su, and Ting-Ting to join her (since their husbands were summon by the Emperor, too). But to not let the Japanese Empire who they are, Mulan and her friends along with seven woman, disguise themselves as soldiers of the Imperial Army. During their mission, Wei Hua fell in love with the shogun's son, Ippei (who is a samurai), and discovers that she is half-Chinese and half-Japanese. After discovering a plan by an evil advisor, will Wei Hua, Mulan, and the others stop them at the cost of revealing who they are?
Songs Sửa đổi
- Main Title (Mulan III)
- Lesson Number One ( is a song sung in Disney's Mulan II and Disney's Mulan III.)
- A Girl worth Fighting For (Delux) ( is a song featured in Disney's Mulan and Mulan II. It is sung by Yao (Harvey Fierstein), Chi-Fu (James Hong), Mulan (Lea Salonga), Chien Po (Jerry Tondo), and Ling (Matthew Wilder). Gedde Watanabe, Jerry Tondo, and Harvey Fierstein reprised the song in Mulan II while playing the roles of Yao, Ling, and Chien Po.)
- Like Other Girls ( is a song featured in Mulan II. The song is sung by Princesses Ting-Ting, Su, and Mei (Judy Kuhn, Beth Blankenship, and Mandy Gonzalez respectively) who have decided to
get away from the arranged marriage due to Mei's feelings for Yao. A pop version is performed by Atomic Kitten in the film's end credits. The song was also included in Disney Princess Sing Along Songs: Once Upon a Dream. )
- (I Wanna be) Like Other Girls (is a end title song featured in Mulan II.)
- "Here Beside Me" is the end credit song from direct-to-video sequel movie Mulan II.
- The Mushu's Death (is a end title song featured in Mulan III.)
Voices Sửa đổi
- Ming-Na as Fa Mulan (singing voice provided by Lea Salonga )
- B.D. Wong as Shang
Gallery of recurring characters Sửa đổi
Yao, Ling and Chien Po
Ting-Ting, Mei and Su