So i read here all about his weaknesses and i'm eager to say that most of them aren't even weaknesses and are arguable and out of 12 i only recognize 3-4 of them as his real serious weaknesses (* are the points i agree with; (/*) = partially agree):
1) uncontrollable anger: not much of a weakness as he is always aggressive no matter what and his anger can often be his advantage, which is implied to make him stronger and more determined not to give up against foes. So Rath isn't being called "Rath" for nothing (/*)
2) hydrophobia: the most nonsensical weakness the creators ever gave him, first off, he's a flippin' tiger, second, spanish Rath fought Exoskull on water and didn't even flinch.
3) feline control: just a stupid 'weakness' only made for the sake of comedy but i guess omniverse now made him more of a "kitty"-like alien since he is basically a big extraterrestrial cat. (/*)
4) vulnerability to fire: how is that real? in UAF he was invulnerable to point blank lasers that could destroy lots of stuff; also didn't luchador Rath state he liked fire when he had Heatblast's "stuck" on his arm? Yes he did
5) distractions: ok this one is rather true as he is not highly intelligent and strategical*
6) sensitive hearing (supersonic sound): i agree with this as it had been shown in UAF*
7) vulnerability to being lifted? what kind of weakness is that? the fact he isn't so heavy?
8) neuro grip: this one can be understandable only because Rath feels pain despite him being nearly indestructible physically*
9) "vulnerable mouth"? What?? lol is this even a serious weakness?
10) gas: it seemed at first he didn't like the smell of it but later he was going to jump down to attack Acid Breath despite that anyway.
11) durability limit: not exactly the correct way to equate it to Rath just feeling pain. Only the sonic frequency waves make him less invulnerable
12) needless ranting: he talks a lot but i don't see how that's a serious weakness when he still gets the job done despite that...
So as you can see, most of the 'weaknesses' listed above aren't even serious weaknesses as they can't help Rath get killed/defeated easily or something lol